How does our pH balance work?
1. Long term acidity is like rust; it corrodes our tissues, veins and arteries. It interrupts all cellular activity from the beating of the heart to the way we think.
2. Slightly alkaline blood pH ensures that micro-organisms remain in harmony with the body. When the pH becomes acidic there is a lack of oxygen which causes a proliferation of antagonistic, anaerobic microforms to appear. The acidic body becomes a breeding ground for germs, fungus and viruses. They consume the food we eat and leave us more acid waste excrements!
3. Acidity coagulates blood and clogs up the capillaries. Over-acidity interferes with life itself, leading to virtually all sickness and disease including heart attacks and cancer, premature aging and obesity.
4. Our 75 trillion cells are slightly acidic within and are surrounded by slightly alkaline interstitial fluid around them. This polarity is essential for chemical or energy interchange, and is lost with acidity – one reason why so many people lack energy.
5. Acidic pH interferes with mineral absorption. We will receive no iodine unless the body pH is almost perfect and calcium is very difficult to absorb with an excessively acid body.
6. Excess acidity weakens all our systems and forces the body to take minerals from vital organs and bones to buffer/neutralize the acid and safely remove it from the body. The body creates cholesterol (fatty deposits) to safely store deadly crystallized acid wastes away from vital organs of liver, heart and kidney. ‘Obesity is an acid problem, the fat is saving our lives’ explains Dr Robert Young.
Dr. Robert O. Young shares his expertise on pH level.
Dr. Young talks about alkaline water and explains why the pH balance of your blood is vital to your health.