MetaBOOST spray: the highly effective fat burning solution!
MetaBOOSt Super Health spray can be of great benefit to everybody who wants to burn an excess body fat and get the best result out their weight loss programmes. This proprietary formula includes all natural ingredients which will accelerate your body’s conversion of what you eat and drink into energy while keeping your hunger under control.
Delivery: Europe & USA
£15.90 (save £3)
Delivery: Europe & USA
Benefits of MetaBOOST spray!
Our metabolism boosting solution offers you the unique combination of the following factors:
- Meta BOOST solution helps proper and efficient functioning of the metabolism system ( breaking down proteins, fats and carbohydrates while increasing a resting metabolic rate).
- It helps quick delivery fatty acids from blood into cells for their energy production (enhancing the consumption of fat deposits).
- It helps cut down calories and food intakes by suppressing cravings.
- It prevents a rapid energy decline in aging cells that reduces the body needs to store body fat.
What Makes MetaBOOST’s Formula Effective?
Simply, Meta-BOOST offers the great selection of ingredients plus nano technology used in our sprays!
Our solution includes a powerful blend of nutrients which make the body’s metabolism more efficient:
- Vitamin B5 (helps your body break down proteins, fats and carbohydrates).
- Vitamin B6 (enables the body to burn excess fat efficiently and speeds up the metabolism).
- L-Carnitine (helps the body turn fat into energy).
- The advanced form of Coenzyme Q-10 (Ubiquinol) ( prevents the energy decline in aging cells and reduces the body need to store body fat).
- Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) (helps suppression of cravings while promoting the conversion of carbohydrates to glycogen instead of fat).
- Zinc (participates in the synthesis and degradation of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins).
How Does Each Ingredient Work?
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) helps your body break down proteins, fats and carbohydrates derived from food. Our bodies can use them for energy and rebuilding tissue, muscles and organs. Vitamin B5 is a water-soluble vitamin which we cannot store in our body therefore we need to consume it every day to replenish supplies. Studies have shown that vitamin B5 is helpful in weight management.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) helps with the regulation and production of the thyroid which increases resting metabolic rate. This enables proper and efficient functioning of the metabolism system. Working together with Zinc, this vitamin helps the body efficiently burn excess fat and speeds up the metabolism along the way. When it comes to weight loss, by helping the body more efficiently and quickly digest food, vitamin B6 reduce a chance for fat to collect in the body. It also increase energy, improve memory and support immune system function.
L-Carnitine is a substance that helps the body turn fat into energy. Your body makes it in the liver and kidneys and stores it in the skeletal muscles, heart, brain, and sperm. Carnitine helps transportation of the fatty acids from our blood into the cell for its energy production. It is critical for energy formation. Since carnitine actively supports metabolism by enhancing the consumption of fat, it is thought to be one of the most important nutrients for weight loss. It has been also shown to increase the amount of fat burned during both anaerobic (strength training) and aerobic (cardiovascular) workouts that helps improvement of lean muscle strength, stabilisation of blood sugar and eliminate cravings for carbohydrates.
Coenzyme Q-10 (Ubiquinol) is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory vitamin-like substance. It is essential for cellular energy production (primarily, in the mitochondria- cellular”power-stations” ). It is also vital for maintaining cardiovascular health. By giving us greater energy and endurance, CoQ10 prevents the energy decline in aging cells and reduces the body needs to store body fat. It is thought that CoQ10 can protect against hypertension, diabetes, and cardiovascular problems, including congestive heart failure. It is noteworthy that natural production of CoQ10 in the body decreases with age that starts significantly progressing approximately around 40 years of age. Studies also suggest that commonly prescribed statin drugs can also reduce levels of coenzyme Q10 by up to 40%.
Hydroxycitric acid (HCA ) is found in the rind of the fruits of the Garcinia Cambogia tree and is thought to help suppress appetite. It does not low body weight by itself but rather helps us reduce calorie or food intake and cravings. Hydroxycitric acid may also inhibit the production of fats from carbohydrates by promoting the conversion of carbohydrates to glycogen instead of fat.
Zinc is present in all body tissues and fluids. This is an essential component of a large number of enzymes participating in the synthesis and degradation of carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids as well as in the metabolism of other micronutrients. Zinc stabilises the molecular structure of cellular components and membranes and contributes in this way to the maintenance of cell and organ integrity.