Say “No” to Pills!
Absorption and bioavailability (how quickly and how much of a drug reaches its target of action) of tablets can be affected by many factors: the way a drug product is manufactured, its physical and chemical properties and the physiologic characteristics of the person taking the drug.
Energy for Your Cells
A strong antioxidant Ubiquinol (the advaced from of Coenzyme Q-10) is produced by all cells of the body. Compelling evidence shows that most heart patients are deficient in coQ-10. Taking coQ-10 supplements revitalises your heart function and relieve any heart disease symptoms.
A number of studies suggest that the oral mucosa (a lining in the mouth) offers an attractive route of administration for vitamins and some medicine. The oral mucosa has a rich blood supply and it is relatively permeable. By contrast, peroral administration has disadvantages such as enzymatic and vitamins degradation within the GI tract prior to their absorption. The chronic rise in Intestinal diseases further complicate administration of vitamins and certain classes of drugs especially peptides and proteins. So, our vitamin sprays with absorption enhancers can be the answer to this problem.
Our Sprays is Your Right Choice
- Rapid and effective adsorption (95-98%) through the mouth tissues called the buccal mucosa.
- No gastric degradation.
- Easy to take: perfect for those who dislike swallowing pills.
- Convenient: fits easily in your pocket.
- No dilution of vitamins and minerals in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Your supplements are instantly available: no water is required to administer your intake.
- Take your supplements at any time: no need to wait “before or after” your meal.
- Tubes provide a closed, oxygen-free, safe storage: no deterioration of vitamins and minerals caused by light or air oxidation.